elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, March 13 @ 2:55 PM


12 MARCH 08



Currently, my mood is feeling down, very very down. Too much question spinning around my mind. Fcukk! I hate dis feelings. I wish to leave this world! Evertynk just went wrong just lyke dhat! Goddd! I wish to stop the tyme! I wish to turn back tyme! &&change back wadeva stupid mistake dhat i have done! OhMyGawd! I just wanna be alone! Haishh! Noone had ever tynk abt my feelings? Fancy leaving me behind? Accusing me? Pointing fingers at me? Blame me? Eveeything me? Haishhhh!


Okayy! Too muchh of emo! Better stop before my post gets even longer! Hmpff!

2mrw going out? Where? I dont know. But all i know, we are going out wf gfes! Hope notynk will happen and just have funn 2mrw :DD

Ohyaa, about my phone, yupp! The 5200 nokia phone! It still suck! It is still lyke dhat. The screen is still blank and it is wasting my battery, everydae! Its either i go send for repair or i jus buy new phone. I will just have to wait and see.



I don't wish for anything anymore.


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥