elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Wednesday, March 12 @ 10:01 AM


11 MARCH 08



Urgh! Already the second dae of school holiday yet im still stuck at home. Ohh yaa, my phone todae buat perangai!! Sowie sowie sowie! Really sowie to everyone who msg me!! Really, it is really stupid. I can't even on this phone, the screen it totally blank! But it rings wen people called. I'll reply soon when it on back, i hope it does.



Currently chatting with my new friend. He is from US, hys name is Damian, 17. He is really3 nice plus friendly. Awwww. Well, we are just a friend. He really would love to come by in Singapore. We're 12 hours behind/ahead of eachother and he find it cool. Hehee! Well, i dont know if todae will be the last tyme we are chatting, i hope not. He will be back from school at 11 later, means 11PM here! Ohmygawdd! I hope i haven't sleep yet by that tyme. Hahaa!

&&btw, seram tau chat dgn dier! English aku koyakkkkkkk!!!

:DD



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥