elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Friday, February 8 @ 7:42 PM






Yes, i went out.

Go to have a swim at East Coast.

Sowie if the picc super dark.

Flash wasnt turn on. Sowie again



I tied all my hair up.

Was too lazy too let it down.

Hmpff! Seriously, today i hav no mood to go out.

My dae was lyke. Wanna-sleep-me day.



Read my horoscope at friendster.

It saes.

A relationship issue must be addressed today. Ask for what you want from them.

I wondered why at the end of the phrase was 'them' and not 'hym'

Eu people get wad i meant?

Keep on reading if you dont.



I got to go.

I really no mood.

Upon hearing what dhat someone told me.

Ask me yourself if eu have the heart.

:DD

TATATAKECARE.




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥