elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, February 9 @ 1:02 PM


TODAY, 8 FEB 08.



Super super happy plus giggle-ing dae for me.

Sho shoo dont know whyy.

Just now went to East Coast lyke again!!

Mum, dad, lil sis n me went to this picnic.

We were invitedd tho we are not shoo close.

It was my mum nye bigsis nye anak nye isterinye familyy.

I didnt know some people dere.

But they are funny, i mean..

I dont know.. Dey jus lyke to make jokess &&dirty jokes.



Saw some sch faces.

I got the mood to mandi laut jus nw.

&&i so make new friends dere.

Friendly plus hawt people.

:DD

Todae didnt take pic.

YY??

I dont know. I didnt even touch my fon the whole dae.

Wasnt allowed to msg anyone.

Only wen i wanted to listen to my mp3.

Ahaaa!



I tynk im done!

Notynk to update anymore.

2mrw going zoo wif BFF if parents not going out.

TATATAKECARE.

:DD



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥