elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, February 4 @ 1:32 PM


SECOND POST OF THE DAY!



HELLO PEOPLE.

TODAY, 3 FED 08.

I went out with my mum, dad &&lil sister.



Ferst, I went to Jurong West to eat at my fav place.

MAKAN SHIOK. As usual i ate, Nasi Goreng Kampong.

Its is super super spicy but super super nice!

Oh godd! &&i met my primary school fren!

Goshh, Im glad HE still remember me :D

Ahaaa!

Den i walk2 around at the pasar petang.

Den off to somewhere else.



Den We went to Jurong Point.

I was shoo glad we are going.

Shoo i get to buy dhat $58 cardigen!

I was shoo excitedd coz mum is gonna buy it for me!

Den after arriving there.

I look all around for that cardigen, and it is no where to be foundd.

I even asked the sales person.

Its out of stock!

Urghh! I actually criedd!

But there is only this red cardigen left.

&& it cost 59buckzz!!





Urghh! I also bought this necklace &&it got a name on it.

Jealous tak Catty?

Hehee! My lil sis also bought it.

Jgn marahh.. Hehee!










Last but not the least.

Saw this hugee pimple!!

Urghh! I hope its gonna disappear soon!

From the moment i step out the house.

My finger was stuckk to my nose all the tyme.

Just to hide this huge thingyy.

Urghhh! Dhats all.

TATATAKECARE :D



THANK YOU HERO FOR ACCOMPANYING ME AGAIN!!

HERO IS LOVED BY ANGEL !!

Labels:



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥