elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, February 7 @ 8:32 AM


Heloo heloo.

TODAY, 6 FEB 08.



EVE of Chinese New Year.

The school consert sux.

Its not organized &&its superr boringg.

I only enjoy the C.O && Band presentation.

I just lovee the beat!

Yayyyy!



After school.

Went to causeway point with gf-es.

First wanted to eat at banquet but heyy!

Half the banquet was closed.

Shoo we decided to eat at Burger Kingg.

Yumyumm.

The last tyme i ate there, is with dinosaur.

Hmpff! &&Catty ate wad dinosaur usual ate.

But don't worry.

Im over it!



&& Btw.

This is my blogg.

I didn't do anything wrongg!

Eu wanna read. Just read.

Wanna be jealous? Go ahead and be.

Bcoz eu nvr know, what i ald know abt eu.

&& please!! Don't stop acting lyke a 'mcm paham' people!

Urghh!

Shame on eu



TATATAKECARE



I AM GOING OUTT!!


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥