elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, February 7 @ 6:17 PM


2nd post of the dayy.



I told eu people i was going out.

Yes, i did.

I went to changi beach to have our dinner dere.

As usual notynk new to try on.

Urghh!



GoodNews! My mum is gonna COMPLAIN to the MOE about this rule thingyy.

i dont know lahh if its gonna happen.

Is it true or not!?!

Goddd!!! HELP ME!!

If i pass 3/6 subjects for my common test.

I am gonna serve 6 months suspension.

Now, I really hate schoooooool.

Urghhhh!



Btw, i feel bad abt dinosaur.

I had enough of this rumours dhat happen inside n outside school.

&&now, all i want to do is.
SHAALLAAAAP!!

bcoz i dont care anymore abt wad people say or wanna say!!

:DDD






&&btw, look wad happen to me now

:( I'm on a wheelchair.


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥