elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, January 28 @ 3:22 AM






YESTERDAY, 26 JAN 08.



I went to my cousin birthday party. I was pretty upset about something. Suddenly got one msg and made me so nervous and i dont know wad to do. So i msg gf-es for help. Dey were pretty excited too. But yes, its hard to let it go. Im still trying to say those words buy hey! its really hard tauu.



Im going out to a some 'jempotan'. Girls, give me time by next week and i'll tell hym the truth otayy? &&my boifie is starting to change in front of me but not behind me. Yes, my 'boifie' is preety busy to meet me too. Common test week is getting nearer. Urghh!! Luckily i got my tuition already. Starting next week too. Haishh. Me gonna be really busy by next week.Hmpff!

Otayy. Im getting ready now.

I will update about today tonight.

TATATAKECARE.





ELNAA ELIIZAD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥