elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, January 24 @ 1:42 PM


TODAY, 23 JAN 08.


School was otay alittle. Saw dhat BitchAss! Fuck Eu Otay!! Maths i couldnt learn as i didnt bring my mathematical set, Urgh! Anw i was like this close to sleeping in class. I really don't like it. My class too warm. Gosh! Tomorrow 2.4trail like again! Ahhaa! Very tired sehh.. I hope no mass run todayy.



After school went library a while. Den go Catty house. Den go there see her sleep. Ahhaa! So i went home. Put my bag and i go out the house again. I meet Kak Aisyah too. Saw ghaffar and amy and another amy. Haishhh! Hamka told me something dhat really make me smile and i dont know if its true coz he don't bastard otay! He's a nice person. I don't know. Im confused! Urghhhhh! Help me!

I tynk dhats all.

TATATAKECARE.





ELNAA ELIIZAD

p/s: Y Make Me Suffer?


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥