elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, January 17 @ 11:22 AM


Today, 16JAN08.



School was okay today. Maths was easy to understand. Science, im getting the hang of it. Ahhaa! MT was like crap, teka-teki. Eoa, Urgh! I regret not listening. &&was dismissed at 1.15pm today. After School, sit outside Homec room, waited for Shidot's netball to start. Soccer today, i missed it. I usually hang around to watch it, but since there is no dinosaur in school, soccer means nothing now. Hmpff! At 2, we went off. Went straight home.



Came home, noone was in. Mum left, Dad left, everyone left. No food was left behind and now im dying. So yes, so i guess i have to wait n watch tv & packed thing for sch 2mrw untill they come home. Haishh. I wish something or someone is here to entertain me. So I guess there is nothing much happen today. Till den.

TATATAKECARE.







ELNAA ELIIZAD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥