elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Wednesday, January 16 @ 12:22 PM


TODAY, 15 JAN 08.



SCHOOL? It was okayy. Mr Billy will not be in sch for 3weeks. Mdm Koh nvr come today. So today presentation was postpone! Ahhh, got chance on winning, remember Movie Ticket lah girls. Hehe! So Assembly was alryte, Funny plus crap alittle. So after sch, eat instant noodles with my gfs. Went straight home and suddenly it started to rain heavily. &Gosh! I'm glad i was home quick.



At around 5pm, meet the gfs to Catty's house. Throw Throw Throw! But still haven't finish tidying up Catty's room. Don't worry Catty, your room will be sparkling in no time! (: Ahhaa! Liskie go and fetch her adeq at 6.15. And At 7.30 i went home. Shidot &&Catty went vista. And now, I'm blogging.

I guess that's all.

TATATAKECARE.







ELNAA ELIIZAD

p/s: What If I Take Hym ?


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥