elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Wednesday, January 2 @ 7:32 AM


So yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO PEOPLE OUT DERE.

YESTERDAY WAS GREAT PLUS AMAZING EXCEPT FOR THE FIREWORKS THINGYY.

While waiting my dad to pick us up.

We all get ready, pack stuff like dhat.

Den at around 6pm, my dad arrived.

So we go down, my bro frens help to carry things.

Oh ya, My bro n hys crew were having a competition at causeway.



Den went we reached dere.

Not many people has arrived!

Urghh!! Where are all this people?!?.

Den we eat n eat.

Laughh n crack jokes.

Buy E-OURCHH !!

Den we buy this light sticks.

One packet for $8(inside got 50 sticks)

How cheap is dhatt ?

So we bought ALLOOOT.

&&some snow sprayy.

Ahhaa!! WE had so much fun.

We shield the snow spray in between on clothes n pants.

Each had two cans.

It was funn.

Celebrated Uncle Aundrey birthday!

Play the game.

I dont know wat it call.

It was pronouce as Gin-mandi??

But around 10+ it started to get sleepy.

I was getting boredd.

So i do some emo-ing, under the tree.



Went it reaches, 0005.

We all started to spray n chase every person who was unsprayyed.

It was funn.

Den the ship throws some light saver.

hahahahaaa. i dont know what dey call dhat.

Den at around 2.30am ppl started going home.

So we packed things.

Help clean the bbq area.

My bro called, say dhat thier groups won the competition n get 1st!

Wow! Congratulations!



Den wen they all gone.

I went to bed with nana in one tent.

Den at around 4.30am or so.

Mum wake me up to go sleep in the car.

I ask yy?

She say, it started to drizzle already.

So yes we went to bed in the car.

Den blahh2.

Bath n so on.



And now i woke up at 2.32pm like this.

I have to run to cozway now, i haven't buy my sch shoes!!

&&tomorrow starts sch alreadyy!!

Urgh!! TATATAKECARE.





ELNAA ELIIZAD

I'm still confusedd.


















Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥