elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Tuesday, January 15 @ 9:32 AM


Hello.


14JAN08.



Today. Was like such a -_- day for. My project really shucks! We are not prepare yet 2mmorow is the presentation day. Gosh! We're dead girls. What shall we do? Better think of something quick! Or else forget about the prizes, movie ticket!



Gosh! It's Raining n i am having a sleepy mood right now. Plus i have not throw in my cheque yet in the box. Oh my gawd! I wanna research abt the ite course later. After Ms Thia lesson just now, i feel a little curious about finding out wad course im going for. Oh my. Till den. I wanna go mandi-ing coz following liskie take her adeq2. And mayb at the same time i could just drop by my cheque! Yeah! Good Idea.
Hehe!



TATATAKECARE.



ELNAA ELIIZAD

p/s: I Want Hym So Badly.


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥