elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, January 12 @ 2:52 PM


Hello People.

Today Was A Short&&Sweet Day For Me.

11JAN08



Sch Was Quite Tiring.

After Sch Went To Shidot's House To Watch

A special Show Only meant For BBF!

Awww! The Story Is What I Exactly Wanted For My GFS.

But Too Bad!

If Only, We Could Make A Little Effort. Otay Girls?

Let's Try On It? What Do U Say Girls?

I Really Hope It Happen.

Let's Wishhhhhhhh..

***************

**************

*************

************

***********

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*



So After That When Straight Home.

My Aunty Was Here.

I Was Really Tired.

So, I Jump On The Bed And Suddenly, PFFFT! DreamLand!

I Woke Up At Around 6.30pm Coz My Mom Say, They Going Banquet To Eat.

&&She Wants Me To Follow As She Is Not Cooking.

So, Yes I followed.

EAT! SENT MT AUNTY TO MRT STATION! NTUC!

NOW I'M AT HOME BLOGGING.

SO HAVE A NICE DREAMM!!

IM TIREDD!

GOODNYTE!

TATATAKECARE





ELNAA ELIIZAD

p/s: BRATITUDE! BBF!


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥