elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, December 29 @ 5:22 PM


Well. Hello!

Today, actually yesterday,Friday 28/12





i went to meet dinosaur in the morning at around 10am.

den mom msg me.

She told me to go home quick coz,

Khayli & Kakak Ogy going to sleep at my house today.

The reasons is:



Khayli: Tomorrow she rebonding her hair.

Kakak Ogy: Going to some club with My sis, her boifie & maybe my bro.



So yes, im here updating while they are having fun & Khayli &Nana is sleeping.






So, after saw dhat msg.

I went back homee.

Meet mom &the rest at the umah atok.

den eat at banquet!

Now, at homee..



OH MY GAWD!!

OH MY GAWD!!

I'M CRYINGG.. I CAN'T HELP IT!!

UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

WHY DID U GOO?

WHYYYYYYY BABY??

WE STILL NEED UU!!

PLS DO REMEMBER US

:'(





ELNAA ELIIZAD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥