elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Friday, December 28 @ 12:22 PM



Hello people.

Today i go out for awhile.

Go vista buy some ingredients at Shop&Save, ALONE.

Mygawd!

It was my ferst ever time doing some shopping alone!

And it was difficult.



Mum ask me to buy at the wet market, the Indian stalls/side.

but i told her, i NEVER will step at the wet market.

U know, I know.

Well, she ask me to buy:

Santan x2

Sawi

Cube Ayam

Sardine

Mee Hoon



&the worst thing to do dhat time was

finding it.

It was so hard. I think i go round dhat Shop&Save for almost 5 big rounds.

I was so paiseyyy.

&when i return home.

Mum laugh at me for buying bayam rather than sawi.

OMG!! all the veges look alike.

&&dey are beside one n another

I'm the worst daughter, am i mom?

:(

I think i'm done.

TATATAKECARE


&next time if i wanna buy any food or stuff, i need company !





ELNAA ELIIZAD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥