elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Sunday, November 25 @ 5:59 PM


Hello to youu.

I wanted to update noww.

i also hav alot of picture to uploadd.

okayyyyyy.



On 17NOV.

I went to a wedding at DOWNTOWN EAST.

Remember i say, its on the shipp?

But we didn't go there.We go to downtown insteadd.

The wedding was a 5days wedding.

So many places they bookedd.

So richh!!!

Den i went homeeee.



Now i wanna update what i did when i sleep over at khayli's housee.

as per alwayss.

i have loads of funn.

i slept over at khayli's place on 18NOV till 23NOV.



On 18 NOV after sending my granddad to the massage thingyy.

We went to SEMBAWANG PARK.

We ate iceCream. Play the swings at the playground &&watch the seaa.

After dhat we went to somwhere to say HELLO MONKEYYSSS.

We went to different location where the monkey is hidding.

It was so much funn.

But i pitty one of the monkey coz i saw dhat one his/her left foot was bleeding.

&&den after dhatt we sent our granddad home n daddy drop us at causeway.

I was sadd i had to leave NANA dhat longg.



Well, On 20NOV.

We ate at SAKAE SUSHI, but this time its located at Parkway Parade.

Later, u people look at the colourfull plates we choose.

den we buy stuffs at giant n went homee.



On 22NOV.

It was ELIIZAD 1YR7MONTHSARYY.

But we didn't get to meet.

Khayli, me & the others. we watch movie dhat day.

IT WAS SUPER FUNN.I WANNA WATCH AGAINNNNN !!

PLEASE, CAN I?



DEN on 23NOV i went homeee!!

&&mum give us a surpriseee...!!

Wanna know what? Come my house &&see.

&&also it was Khayli's turn to sleepover at my houseee..



Ok den TODAY, 24NOV.

I went to buy the paint.

I'm renovating my house noww.

It's not much of a renovating accually just a simple change.

((:

Den we drive thru the monkey placee againn.

We saw manyy baby monkeys now.

Den done! Go home, change && went to Changi to have our dinner dere.

We ate NASI AYAM PENYET as per normallllll.

Ok, i think i'm donee..

Goodnightt everyboddy.

Thanks for readingg. &&enjoy the picturessss.

TATA&&TAKECARES.





ELNAA ELIIZAD





















Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥