elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

(=

Saturday, November 3 @ 1:42 PM


Dear Diaryy,

Today, 2/11/07


I went out with dinosaur in the morning around 10am

&&den we went to his nenek house.

We watch THE GAME PLANN !!

EU PEOPLE MUST WATCHH !!

HAHAHAHAA.

It is awesomeee..

Den i tot i wanted to walk2 with dinosaur

sekali nenek sume tanye(besok elnaa ikot tk? Pakai ape nanti?)

OMG !! 2mrw is his uncle's wedding !!!!!!!

I totally forgot abt it.

I have not buy my dress yett.

HAHAAA! Den his uncle who is getting married, ask me

Besok dudok jauh dari izad boleh? Dalam dapurr.

HAHAHAAA! It was meant to be a joke.

I tot he wasn't joking, i look so dumb while everyone was laughing.

Hahaaaa! Happy momentts.

Den i help nenek do the cake.

Oh, &&den. dinosaur && i rush here n dere to find the most simple dress.

coudln't find one accually.

tapi dapat jumpe yg merepek2.

Then, dinosaur sent me homee.

Mum ajak go COZWAYY POINTT.

WE ATE && ATEE !

So, after that I run everywhere to find the dress.

BUT was too expensive.

Gosh! didn't get to buy that cutee shoe &&dhat crown jacket ):

Nvm, i ask dinosaur to buy it for me bile dpt gaji!!

HOHOHOHOHOHOOO.

ok den went home.

blahblahblaa.

I wanna sleep now.

2mrw must wake up early.

Nnt bus tinggalkan kuuu.

TATA && TAKECAREEE!




ELNAA ELIIZAD









--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥