elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

16/11/07

Saturday, November 17 @ 4:48 PM


Hello to youu.

Today, 16 Nov 07

I went to meet dinosaur in the morningg.

Only for awhilee.

Coz, he hav to go to workk.

I miss him sooooooo much alreadyy.

Hmphhhhh! Wad to do???

So, i decided to follow my mommy to hyr sister house.



The bus that i took, the busdriver really can't drive.

Break here && break there.

Until i feel like vomittinggg.

&&i told my mom i don't ever want to take bus for long journeyy.



Well, today i ask the rest of my cousins if 2mrw wanna go for a swimm at jurong.

Everyone was excitedd but my mom say i can't go.

Coz, she want me to follow her to this wedding which is AT THE SHIPP!!

But i wanted to go to both places.

HOW HOW HOWWW?

HAISHHH.

Oh ya, on sunday i must meet my mum at cozwae to have our breakfast.

Coz, she && khayli's mum will have to send my granddad to this massage center.

We did it Every Sundayy.

So, 2mrw i will b following Khayli back home.

I will b sleeping there againn.



I hope i can watch Enchanted soon.

But it falls on ELIIZAD 1YR7MONTHSARY.

But me&mygf wanna watch together,

But i will b staying at Khayli's house.

So, i really don't know WHAT'S THE PLANN.

I SHOULD START PREPARINGG MYSELF SOON.



I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FIESTAAAAAAAA!

EVERYONE IT GOING TO BE THERE.

I HAVE TO BUY A PRETTY DRESS SOON.

I really wonder how kakak ogy look like now.

...She must b really tall.

...She must b really pretty.

...She must have forgotten how to speak malay &&alittle of English.

Maybe i should learn Dutch so i can talk to moree.

HEHEHEHE.



Ok, it's late.

i'm posting coz im waiting for dinosaur to reach homee.

He is probably on his wayy.

SO GOODNYTE EVERONEE.

TATA&&TAKECARREEEEE.





ELNAA ELIIZAD


p/s: How do u like my new blogskins?



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥