elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

the worst day

Wednesday, October 24 @ 9:22 AM


Today, 23 Oct 07!!



GOSHH, IT'S MY WORST DAYY EVERRRRR !!

FIRST, ITS ABOUT MEE.

DEN DEMMM.

DEN DHATT TEACHERR.

DEN MY HAIRR.

DEN ANOTHER TEACHER

DEN DEM AGAIIN.

NN NOWW LYFEE !!



I am so don't know what to do right now.

Urgh! Pls someone help me!

I am feeling down ok!

HAISHHHHHH..



Ok2, i wnna blogg what happen todayy in sch.

First i was late bcoz i forgot to take my tie so i have to run all the way bck home to get it.

den meet the girls.

gosh, nobody told me anything.

then, when greeting my class and the other NT class remain standing.

Den, dhat "TEAHCER" caught aliff, catty, shidot, me, && a sec 1 boy

we need to REDYE back to our original colour &&be back to sch by 10.00am.

DAMN, MALAZ SIIAKK !!

WATEVERR.

den i went back home to get my mum to sign my leave-sch-letter.

then at RC, Mr Justin was finding anyone who was skipping sch.

He tot i skip sch sehh. He horn so loudly dhat even my ear can turn deaf!

Den, spray our hair black.

den went back to sch gosh! kene sent back home AGAIN twice and must be back by 11.00am.

Den on our way to vista point.

saw MR Justin for the second time.

&&he gave us a second chance till TOMORROW !!

So now, since i bought the henna already.

i am so going to dye it black now.

Oh ya, just now, ade 4 lelaki datang rumah aku untok raye.

urgh! STEP carik rumah kwn padahal n RAYE!!

HAHAA!! ni sume trickkkkk uh.

Dey say dey are from FUCHUN SEC !!



To Shidot: Shidot, eu say eu are so wanting to update abt todayy.

where are eu?

I am so waiting for YOU&&Catty to update now(:

TATA && TAkeCares !





ELNAA ELIIZAD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥