elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, July 9 @ 8:20 PM


it was such a talkative dae in scch.


teacher askedd us again whether we wantedd to go to indonesia for holiday this november.


i don't noe laa sehh.


i scaredd alittle. but if my many of my f.r.i.e.n.d.s go ,isyaallah i will go.


my werld is getting better.


thnx fer givving me a another chance(:


(:






ok3.


i won't update animore.


i need to find werk uhh.


times are getting bored -_-"


fake la sehh, malaz nk g keje.


accually i got one, but when the boss ask me to werk i never go down n meet them.


i tynk i kene kick out already bcoz until now boss tk panggil2 ponn.


haha!!

nvm..siann.


ok laa. nyte2.


gudnyte !! TATA!!




ELNAA ELIIZADD


13 MORE DAYS twu 1 YEAR 3MONTHS((:





--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥