elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

uncAptiions-4?

Monday, October 2 @ 8:45 PM


wEn to skOol wiif my boii..

2morow is dA second pAper alreAdy..

my eng pAper wAs ok La.. iiM sure i cAn pAss my Eng pAper.. =))

hMmm..



tiiz dAes i've bEen feeLiing dwn..

its abt the other dAe of my incidEnt..

i won't share if here..

its tOo paiinfull to forgett.. ii knw iit my faultt.. i admiit iit..

ii don't wnt to tell aniione Lar..

iim scAred.. ii don't knw yy..

i fEel lykecryiing all da time sumtiimes wen i reacalled back..



My boyfriiend sAes i've chAngedd..

iim now no more laughing.. owaes sAd n down..

Now ii realiisedd iiM TOO emotiional..

now, in sch ii don't smile at ppl aniimore.. ii wud jus stared at dem n looked away..

ii don't know yy.. now ii gt tiiz face of sadness..

haiizz

Stop here..

End!! Tkcr!!




eLiizAd <33


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥