elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

library day2..

Thursday, October 5 @ 6:59 PM


17 more days..

just now was my Maths paper..

Paper 1 was easy but abiit low comfiident.. still no confiident on passing..
Paper 2 was hard.. my head was blank only 3 pages i got confident n another 2 i have no confiident at all.. so scaredd..



after my paper..
i went to library with my boi, farhan, errie n hussien.. we walk around at cozwae ferst while waiting for kak ais n kak nynie..
den after tat we went straight to the library..
ferst we go sit2 den we talk2 suddenly hussien told me wad farham say so like "act2" merajok lar me n my boi go other place..
padahal we go sit below.. den namapk adiqa, ahtap n hamka so sit wif dem for a while lar..
den how many minutes or so, we naik balek den nampak banyak org yg kite kenal..
hehe.. den we went down back bcoz farhan, errie, hussien, kak nynie n kak ais wants to go lepakk at tekongg..
den around 6 like tat me, my boi n adiqa went back home together..
i guess izad was angry wiif me..
iim scaredd.. ii dnt know wad to do..
erm.. kk.. stop here.. bye!! tkcr!!



:: to izad iim really sorry.. pls forgive me.. dnt b angry ok?


eLizzad <33


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥